What is your child's most annoying toy/game/activity?

I'm gonna have to say my daughter's is her Barbies. I don't know how many times a day I change the Barbies clothes or have to dig through an enormous toy box to try to find a shoe or an earring because she wont put it back in the tupperware that has all the "barbie stuff". I would love it if they all came up missing.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha. my daughter is only 3mon but your story sounds irritating if it were me...

it'll be here in no time for me..lol
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 9:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Lol...your time is coming! People instinctively buy babies the noisiest toys they can find and your baby, like every baby, will either bang it randomly or push the same button over and over.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Racing! From the time my son could talk until now (he's 7) he has always wanted to have some kind of race. From eating to who gets in the car first, there is always some kind of race going, and if he doesn't win he whines about it for hours!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• She has this one toy.. It has four different animals that pop up out of it, and you have to turn a key or pull something to make them pop up. And when they do they make the sound of that animal. Cute, right? Excpet when they pop up they are LOUD! Not even them making the animal noises, just the popping itself! And when she sits there doing one right after the other over and over again... it's hidden at the top of her closet right now.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• This going to sound awful but her markers! My 2 yr old gets into them and then they fight over them... and I am sorry but I can only hang soooo many pictures on my fridge!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Deddle dude cow. It is this cow that makes the most annoying nosiy song while moving back and forth.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 10:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Their toys don't usually bother me.
    I guess the TV. Some days I don't even let them turn it on. It's such a time-sucker.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 10:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• hee hee my son has this toy car that goes vroom vroom really loud then its says lets get ready to ruble ugh hotwheels lol i actually one day put it on top of the fridge just so one day i could not hear it i felt badd tho so i gave it back by lunch he thought he lost it ugh i hate that thing lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Lol...that's exactly it Mrs.Owen...if you hide it so you don't have to deal with it...you get to hear about it instead.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• my son used to have the Lucky Ducks game- 10 years later and nothing has been more annoying than that game was I am so glad it's gone but it still was the first thing that popped in my head when I read this question!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009