"push present" for dads?

My DH usually gets me something from the gift shop when we have a baby. I don't usually plan ahead to have anything for him, and of course I'm not able to leave the maternity ward so it's not like I can sneak to the gift shop to get him something. He is an amazing dad, always so involved. Also, we have 3 boys and are expecting our first daughter, and DH is super excited. I have a couple onesies with cute messages on them like "Daddy's girl" and "My heart belongs to daddy". I want to get him something small that I can give to him in the hospital when we have our little girl, but can't come up with anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Soccer_Mama

Asked by Soccer_Mama at 9:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can make one of those personilzed tshirts for him i plan on doing that for my husband
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Gift cert for Starbucks was what came to mind first.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Hah... I was thinking a toy shot gun for her first date ;) I think a congrats or I love you card saying what you told us - about what an amazing Dad he is to the boys and how this little girl is lucky to have him as his father would be great.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2009