what are some ways to go into labor early?

im 38weeks and three days im just so anxious to meet her allready!

roxannemaestas

Asked by roxannemaestas at 2:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• She won't come until she is ready, but do a lot of walking (helps you dilate). Supposedly eating spicy food helps. Pineapple helps ripen the cervix. I did a lot of dancing and bouncing around when I get to that stage that I couldn't take it anymore. Walking up and down the stairs helps.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 2:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2012

• Walking, walking, walking.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2012

• Mustard green juice....
    mrseel

Answer by mrseel at 2:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2012

• go for a walk every night
    Anonymous

• I love to read answers for this! I have 4 kids, with my first I ate spicy food and went into labor 2 weeks before my due date. With the second I walked on the treadmil and it was doing nothing so I started running on the treadmill, nothing happened. With the 3rd and forth I probably tried everything you have ever heard plus jummping on my trampoline. Nothing worked, the baby will just come when he or she is ready. Good Luck!!
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2012

• Well when i was 36 weeks I ate at a place called Rosas, mexican food, and it jump started contractions 24 hours after i ate and i wasnt even tryn to go into labor.....so try spicy foods. Im currently 38 weeks and have tried fresh pineapple and kiwis and nothing so i suggest spicy foods, walking, sex....if you have sex i heard try being on top then right after get in a hot shower and let the water run over your abdomen in a circular motion with the shower head. It put me in labor with my 2nd child. Good luck hun.
    AutumnP89

Answer by AutumnP89 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2012

• There are many options.
    Depends on how hard you want to try & amount of unnecessary risk you are will to add to you-baby.
    Since it might be a month before baby & body are Ready, it could require hefty force.
    How far do you want to take this? Do you want to make sure it will work, absolutely ?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2012

• Hey I'm exactly 38 weeks and 3 days too!! ;) haha!
    Pepe22

Answer by Pepe22 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2012

• thanks girls for the ideas
    roxannemaestas

Comment by roxannemaestas (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Feb. 21, 2012