• In the Spotlight:

How do I know if hes for real? It seems real but idk

ive been wit him for 3mon. We met at wrk & there was a grl that also works there that he hooked up wit. I was wrried about this since day 1.I ended up getting fired and this scared me even more 1 mon. into the relationship he tells me she was prego. wit his kid. He begged me to stay wit him. I did, and found out I was prego a month later when He found out he told me to get an abortion. I got pissed & told him to tell her to get one cuz Im his girl not her.He sed he tried but she didnt want to, and its her choice I told him that I didnt want to either. Then the next day he told me he wanted to take a break. We never ended up taking one but for that week things were bad. We were fighting all week. He told me he had strong feelings for the otha grl & he cheated on me wit her. I broke up wit him on a thur.&that friday she came flippin out.She knew we were together so idk why.she told him 2 choose and he chose me Idk what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey, he cheated on you. Even worse than that, he told you to get an abortion! Drop that loser like a bad habit. You might be having a baby together, but I think you AND the baby would be better off without someone like that in your life. JMO
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Let him go and move on with your life, and with your future baby's life. Don't waste good energy on a bad guy.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• it's time to stop putting yourself first. you are connected to this man for the next 18+ years, through this innocent child. get him out of your bed, you know now what kind of man he is. concern yourself with how you'll make a life for this baby. move in with your parents, so you have a stable support system. get a job, contribute to them as much as you can, while you can. this man is financially responsible for this child. you don't have the right to let him off the hook for child support. the amount of money that he needs to contribute will be determined by the state. it is your child's money, to help support that baby throughout his lifetime. be strong. you don't want him to teach your son that this is how you treat women, or have your daughter learn that this is what you should accept from a man. allow him to be a father, bonding and parenting like a real man should. good luck!
    vickiathome

Answer by vickiathome at 10:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Leave him the hell alone, It's only been 3 months
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 10:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It doesn't sound like a good relationship. He cheats on you and says mean things to you and tells you he likes another woman he got pregnant. He tells you to kill his child but she can keep her's? Do you really want to be with a man like that?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Once a cheater always a cheater.... if he cheated with you he'll cheat on you. Well you know that. And that will never stop. He can't keep it in his pants, hell he can't even keep it wrapped! Do it on your own or give it up for adoption. Please dont take this as an insult but please stay protected and get on birth control! Medicaid will pay for it after you have your child! Men R Dawgs!
    SillyMomma

Answer by SillyMomma at 11:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• leave him he is a dog i know you must be feeling all sorts of things but think about this what kind of guy is he to sleep around with more than one girl unportected that he worked with and then tells them both to have a abortion im sorry sweety he is a slut you can do much better than that
    i wish you the best of luck in life and love
    pyrozilla

Answer by pyrozilla at 6:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2009