Please pray for me.

Me and my boyfriend unexpectivly found out that I was prego. We both really want this baby, but I am afraid I might have misscaried. I was just hoping that I could get people to pray for us, if your not religous its okay I understand but I believe if you have many people praying something will work out. I have been praying that I didnt get one but I am really hoping I didnt. Please if you will juts pray for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thoughts and prayers to you both.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• my prayers are with you too.
    dared2lovexx

Answer by dared2lovexx at 10:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• God has this determined dear. He won't get you into something he hasn't already foreseen the outcome of! Our prayers are with you!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Why do you think you have miscarried? I will be praying keep us posted!
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 10:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• God even gets you through the hard times. I know this b/c we lost a baby at 29 1/2 weeks. i thought that we would never have peace about her and the loss bu we do. God does great things and even though i don't know why she was taken from us, I know God works everything out for the good of his believers. I don't know your situation but I do pray for peace through whatever it is that you are going through or will go through. God does have a plan for you, trust him. Good luck Mama
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2009