What can it be???

I'm obviously not pregnant after 5 neg HPT, but i have been having this heavy pressure in my uterus for about 4-6wks that doesn't go away.I'm starting to get worried, i had a Pelvis ultrasound today and the tech said she didn't find anything suspicous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's not likely if it didn't show up in the ultrasound, but it sounds similar to a cyst on your ovary. I had some that were really painful, especially around my peiod. I would get this awful pressure (for me on my right side mecause it was only on my right ovary) and if I pressed on it I could even feel the cyst from the outside. I finally went to the doctor for it after waiting it out for months! And it showed up clear as day in the ultrasound because of it's size.
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2008