Help!

My sisters boyfriend had cheated on her. They are working threw it but the girl he cheated on her with her sister who is 26 keeps leaving her really rude messages saying that she is desperate for staying with him and things like that. By the way my sister is 16. I am getting pissed off I dont want to get into my sisters buisness but What can I do this girl is starting bullshit with a girl whos ten years younger than her, and I really think I should get involved. My sister told me to butt out but id think I can. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Butt out. Why bring yourself into the situation? Your sister will learn on her own. Believe me, I understand wanting to protect your younger siblings, but there are just some things they have to take care of on their own.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• kick her but
    Anonymous

• First of all, how old is the guy? Second, the most you can really do is be there for your sister unless this other woman starts making threats, then you call the cops or have your sister call the cops. Last, even if your sister told you to butt out, she's a kid, she needs guidance, tact can't hurt, but you're right to want to help her.
    Anonymous

• Yeah you should just stay out. She wants to play grown up games then let her play the grown up game. The only thing you can do is sit back and let nature take it course then be there for her when things crumble.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 10:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Listen to your sister. Respect her wishes to stay out of it. She'll eventually learn when to turn to you. This one she's got to learn on her own. Just be there for her when she decides she DOES need you without saying I told ya so.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree..............stay out of it unless your sister asks for help. If you get involved against her wishes then she may end up hateing you for it. Just wait until she is ready to come to you for help!
    Now if it gets completely out of hand and dangerous then yes I would step in then! KWIM!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 10:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Stay out of it. It will only bring extra drama to your life. I understand that you want to protect your lil sis, but she has to learn to deal with the real world on her own. She will love you more for making the decision to say out of it. If she needs or wants your help she will probably ask for it. Good luck!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree, stay out of it. You can't win in this situation. No matter what you do you come out in the wrong from their point of view.

Answer by Bmat at 10:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have been threw this with my sister about acouple of months ago matter of fact but didn't have cheating and my lil sis wasn't 16 she is 22 but anyway, my sister and i talked about this problem when she kept getting nasty calls from my sisterinlaws friend what we did was when she would call i would get on the phone and i would tell her that this is your phone and if you keep getting call of threat you will report it to the cops which all phones have a rec button and tell her you have no problem press harrasment charges on her for threats over the phone or you can have a guy friend call and have him act like a cop and let her take care of her bf problems
    Anonymous

• Your sister has asked you to stay out of it. I think you should respect her wish but tell her you are there if she needs you

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009