Should I tell a woman her man is cheating on her?

My DH has some friends that we hang out with and I talk to there wives. Not BFF but we talk and hang out. So I found out there husbands Cheat on them...My Dh told me not to say anything to them. It is not my place they have families and kids. I don't want to be the one to break the news but when I am with them or talk to them I want to say hey wake up he is not good for you. And I can't help but look at there men with an evil eye. Should I just keep my mouth shut and bear it?

leovirgo_mom3

Asked by leovirgo_mom3 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• STAY OUT OF IT!....it will only bring you into other people's drama and probably cause problems in your relationship because your husband will feel you betrayed him and he will be mad because his friends will be pissed at him...it's just bad all the way around....and keep in mind that the women probably already know their men are cheating and either chose to ignore it or ar cheating themselves....either way ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...and you are only bringing drama on to yourself if you tell them
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Would you want them to tell you if your husband was cheating on you? If the answer is yes - then you have a duty to tell them.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• No I do not think that you should tell; it is not your place. Because then if you tell, his friends will know where it came from and DH will feel like he cannot trust you with any information.
    mommyjayden

Answer by mommyjayden at 5:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I would tell them, I think that they have a right to know...
    Anonymous

• Well I'm in the exact same situation, I think of it this way. I think their SO's notice that they're gone alot more than they should be an everyhting else that happends when cheating, so if thyre not worried about it they must not care to much to look into it. but if you really want to tell them try to send them something without letting them know who you are, wait awhile so your hubby dont know it is you. I feel we should tell them but no one wants to ruin a marriage, beside the ppl in it!! Plus there is always that worry that they wont believe you. Good Luck
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I know if it were me I'd want to know so I would tell them. I would try to do it in a round about way maybe just drop hints but it could cause a lot of problems but they shouldn't cheat if they don't want drama.
    cdogdevon

Answer by cdogdevon at 5:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Your DH should support your option of telling or not. The right thing is to tell or stay away. You have to follow what you believe is right.
    motherofzander

Answer by motherofzander at 5:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I agree with cdogdevon. You could drop little hints like "have you noticed how much he is gone" or "Do you know where he goes or with who." I had a problem in my relationship and I didn't see it. Luckily I was living with my sis at the time and she dropped little hints. I was able to save my marriage before he actually did cheat. I owe that to my sister and he so called meddling. I would have been mad if she had come out and told me my husband was thinking of leaving me, but the way she did it was nicer and easier to handle. It made me question him and find things out for myself.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 5:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I wouldn't want my husband hanging out with a group of guys that cheat on their wives like it's nothing. My friends rub off on me for good and bad and he's only human.
    Okay, I know that's not what you asked. If there's someway you could arrange for those women to find out for themselves, that would be best because I wouldn't want to believe someone that came up to me and told me that my husband was cheating on me.
    ArtC

Answer by ArtC at 5:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you should tell her!
    Anonymous