How do you decide when to delete friends from your friends list?

I just hate the idea of deleting any friends, but some haven't been on for 6 or more months. I was gone for a while and some people deleted me, I was able to get them back, but what made them decide to delete me? I'm just wondering if any other moms have the same dilemma and how do you decide to keep or delete people on your friends list. Feel free to answer anonymously, as I'm asking anonymously because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Thanks for your honest input!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• There is an option to have friends that have not logged on in either 30 days or 60 days automatically deleted from your friends list. You don't have to keep up with it yourself....they will automatically be deleted for you. That's what I do with mine.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• LOL!! I was I one to delete you?? I delete friends that I haven't chatted with in a long while. It doesn't matter to me if they have logged on to the site, only if they haven't communicated with me for a while.
    Torty_Mama

Answer by Torty_Mama at 1:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No you didn't delete me. LOL These are some interesting answers. Thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2009