Kankles..

this is my 3rd baby and i remember my ankles and legs gradually swelling. tonight im on the computer and i can just feel it comin on for the first time like they just want to balloon up! this happen to anyone else? its been a couple of years since ive been preggo last.

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 11:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have that. I would lie down and put your feet up. How far along are you? How is your blood pressure?
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• im 27wks. and my blood pressure is fine. like i said, it happened with my other 2 babies so im not concerned that something is wrong or that im at risk for preeclampsia. simple water retention.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Fortunately, my ankles never swelled. I would do like the other poster suggested and put my feet up if I were you and try to stay off of them as much as possible. It is common for a lot of women, but still something to mention to the doctor.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• lol. thanks for the advice. all i ever do is keep my feet up. i dont think my hubby will let me do it anymore than i already do.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2009