What has life taught you so far?

"Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward," -Kierkegaard
Do we begin to understand more about life only as we grow older?

BarbaraAnn22

Asked by BarbaraAnn22 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To be flexible and to not be judgmental.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Life has taught me to ALWAYS use condoms =o]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• yeah i think we understand more as we get older but i like the simplicity kids have about life (i hope that made sense)

i learned that ppl will say and do anything to get what they want and i trust NO one
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Life has taught me that 'life isnt always fair...but God is always faithful!!! That I know 4 sure~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• life has taught me that idiots come in all forms and its less likely who you think lol
    Anonymous

• To not automatically trust what a guy says!

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 11:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i like this ? it really made me think andif i have to pick the one most important thing life has taught me i'd have to say to just enjoy everyday u have and never take advantage of even the smallest things
    theycallmemomie

Answer by theycallmemomie at 11:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Life has taught me to not take it too seriously... if you spend so much time scrutinizing all the details, you miss out on a lot of fun stuff.
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 11:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Life has taught me to always have wet wipes. Life has taught me to "smile and wave". Life has taught me that anything is possible with luck and vision. Life has taught me that I do not hold my own heart. Life has taught me that you can love so many people. Life has taught me that there is such a thing as wrong and right. Life is messy and gross and happy and silly and to have a good man and good friends is more than I could ever deserve which is why I am so thankful.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 12:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I don't believe we understand life more as we grow older, I think life becomes more confusing as we grow older.
    Life was so much simpler and had such clarity when I was a child. When bad things happened, I grew up, had responsibilities, had to make a ton of decisions, and on and on....life become more difficult.
    But, of course, I have learned many valuable lessons along the way, which I have kept close to my heart and shared with my children to hopefully ease their passage into adulthood.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2009