Messed up cravings!

So I am at work and get this craving for pickles and ice cream with chocolate sauce. Needless to say I very much enjoyed that combination... But then the weirdest thing of the night hit.... Bacon and chocolate... You know that stuff you dip your ice cream in to give it a hard chocolate shell? Yeah that and bacon is nice. I don't think I am preggers, but after tonight I may be re-thinking that notion.

Do you have odd cravings?

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 11:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Eh, cravings are cravings. They don't necessarily mean your pregnant. If you were you'd probably be four or five months.
    Anonymous

• Well last night I had a craving for fish. Ok, if I'm being honest, I was craving tartar sauce LOL! So I bought a couple tilapia filets and fried 'em up and had fish for dinner ;) With homemade tartar sauce! hehehe
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 11:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I saw them make chocolate covered bacon on Food Network.. they topped it off with chopped peanuts.. it looked soooooooooo good, and I'm not even pregnant lol.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• So you know it was very good. The I might be preggers what me being sarcastic. I don't think that I am, but the funny foods was making my hubby wonder. I had to remind him my weird food cravings went away when I was pregnant remember!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 1:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2009