is it bad if I play dance revolution at 22 weeks cause there is a little jumping on the game no bashin please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol..i havent played that game in years..just learn how to do the moves w out jumping..and i wouldnt play at a fast level either. gl
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No, as long as you are careful. Your baby is pretty well cushioned, so he or she is probably okay. Just be super careful not to slip and fall. Good for you if you still have enough energy to play. I'd probably stop playing soon though, not because of the jumping but because you're going to get more off balance and you could fall and hurt yourself.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• why would people bash you ? i mean alot i mean alot of pregnant women jog daily threw their whole pregnancy ...
    id just take it slow and no like expert levels lol have fun
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• LOL yeah true as this is my first baby I'm not so big I think is a fun game I play at normal speed
    Anonymous

• I LOVE DDR I have it on my PS2... I don't see what could be wrong with it, it's good cardio... heck they even have the actual exercise mode on there if you wanted to be more careful... but I agree, even if you're an expert and have super fast feet, maybe take it easy on the hard levels so you don't wear yourself out! And don't fall over!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 11:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I played DDR on my PS2 when I was pregnant. Nothing bad happened. =) Babies love to be rocked to sleep on the inside, too! Lol.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 11:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I played when i was preg with my first. I read that they there is a warning telling you not to, but as long as you take it easy I see no problem.
    serensshaunie

Answer by serensshaunie at 8:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2009