DD likes to "spank"...

I dont like to spank my DD all the time, only after we have told her 3 times not to do something and then tried time out...if that doesn't work I will spank her. But now she is trying to spank her dad and I if we do something she doesn't like...
do any of your kids do that...she is 15 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol,my daughter used to walk around and tell people she got a spanking and pretend like she was hitting her hand or butt.LOL, It was just a weird phase she went through. I was like,WTH??? I just explained to her I only spanked her when she was naughty,and I loved her...she was a just going though a strange phase.I guess she thought of it as a joke...who knows.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009