What are your favorite groups and why?

VideoMomentos

Asked by VideoMomentos at 11:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite group right now is Nursing Students, there is so much support there for me and everyone there is going through the same thing I am right now. I also like elementary mommies.
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• What kind of groups? Food groups... music groups... CM groups?

Food group - I love the carbohydrates group :oP carbs are tasty!
    Music group - Toss up between the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin, I love classic rock
    CM Group - The Due in June 2009 group. I'm due in June.

Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 11:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I didn't know that there was a nursing group . . . any advice for Micro? I did A&P I already and this semester I am doing Micro . . . I just had my first class . . . I think I have a great professor, but SO MUCH MATERIAL . . I think I will have flashcards out the ass!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Flashcards are great. I took micro online and only had to meet in class twice for labs. Are you in the nursing program already? I will graduate this year and would be glad to give you tips on how to make it through.
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My one most favorite group is a military wives support group that moved here from MSN when MSN decided to shut their groups forum down. I have been with them for years and was so happy when they moved here to cafemom because I had been a member here for awhile, but didn't visit very often. Now I come in everyday, spend time in my favorite group, and am learning about the wonderful activities that allow me to meet other wonderful ladies here on cafemom!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• The Science Spot and Mothers Who Mentor - this last group is about helping and supporting each other through everything.

*** I hope you are doing okay. If you need a hug, some love and support, or somewhere to hang out, consider Mothers Who Mentor, tell them Tonya sent you!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/MothersWhoMentor
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 7:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2009