to be in love

Do u think that it is possible to fall in love with someone u have not met?
Someone whom u have been just talking to on the phone.
U talk to them everyday sometimes 3 times or more about everything.
Do u think that it is possible to fall in love with them if all u know about them is what they have told u on the phone and u have only seen a picture of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• no I think its infatuation but if so God bless

Anonymous

• I agree, it is infatuation, or a crush. Infatuation is when you think about another person and direct your thoughts and longings toward him or her. Love is when you know them and they know you and there is an exchange of thoughts and caring.

Answer by Bmat at 11:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I don't believe it is true love until you've spent some time together and you know you could live together through the ups and downs. It is quite possible that this could turn into that kind of love. But it is premature at this point when all you've done is spoken on the phone.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes I do think its possible.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I think you can love the person that they've let you think they are but till you're around them, get to know them on a personal level you have no idea about the little quirks they have that would drive you nuts. Not to mention the pic is the best pic/s they have cause no one is gonna show you how crappy they sometimes look or call you when they're in a bad mood etc.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2009