• In the Spotlight:

Are all one year old this weird...??

My DD will laugh for no reason at all. She will just be playing or walking around and just start laughing FOR NO REASON!!!! I dont understand this...are all little kids this weird lol...?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 11:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think it's adorable :)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It's probably simple delight in being alive. Look at what I can do! Look at what the world did! Oh wow! Did you see that!

Enjoy it. The "everything bores me" teen years are closer than you think.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yes its very cute i like kaycee's answer
    xxmissrainbow

Answer by xxmissrainbow at 12:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I sure you little one is a born comedian! If life strikes her this funny get down to her level and ask what is going on in her little brain, she might just bust you up in tears. Laughter is a cure-all!
    HelenetheQueen

Answer by HelenetheQueen at 1:51 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My son does this as well, he's 6 months. I also think he's a little weird, but if there's more children out there that do this it could be normal! I'm just glad that he likes to laugh and keep himself occupied in stead of crying!
    jenn714

Answer by jenn714 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• lol yes all little ones are crazy in that way always full of wonder finding joy out of little things we forget to enjoy it always makes my day when my dd is doing something silly out of the blue
    pyrozilla

Answer by pyrozilla at 5:59 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• lol yes! she probably is thinking about something funny in her head. Or she saw something or heard something that sounded or looked funny to her. They are just discovering things at this age and its so adorable!
    kclick213

Answer by kclick213 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yes, kids are very strange
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009