Do you feel that abortion is murder?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope
    Anonymous

• Are you asking this question because you are bored and you want to start a debate?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes, it ends a life and badly scars another.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I do...but I think that if a woman was raped (AND ONLY RAPED) that it would be ok. I got prego at 16 and everyone told me to get an abortion...It is wrong. Why dont people think about adoption? There are plenty of people looking to adopt!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes, I do.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i dont feel i can answer this question honestly because when anything ever comes up with what do you feel or your opinion as soon as i post it everyone wants to be a B**** because of my opinion or personal views .. sorry
    Anonymous

• Absolutely not! I believe 100% in a womans right to choose. Who are we to judge anyone, we can not say what we would do in any given situation until that situation arises in our life. Do I think I would be able to have an abortion, probably not, but I have never been put in that situation, and I do not think less of any woman because she has had an abortion, that is not my place!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Absolutely it stops a beating heart how can it not be.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 11:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes I do believe its murder but at the same time I do believe that there are times its okay. For example if a mothers life is in danger.
    Anonymous

• No I do not.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009