Why are my breasts sore?

It just started the last couple weeks..every time I take my bra off after wearing it all day, my breasts are very sore. I don't want to be hugged or touched or anything. And it's even starting to be tender even after I wake up in the morning and sort of all day. So I don't think it's related to the bra. It's not excruciating, and it's not localized in one specific area. It's just sore all over. And they're not small ones either.
If you have any idea what it could be, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

MommyWantsAGirl

Asked by MommyWantsAGirl at 11:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Health

• Is it near your period, ovulation things like that ? Mine were like that a few weeks before my period sometimes.

Have you done anything to change your hormones ? New pill ? pregnancy ?

Sounds like hormonal soreness to me. Obvioulsy if you have any redness, hot to the touch that kind of thing go in to the doctor. Other then that make a note and then see if it's related to your period etc..
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 11:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Could you possibly be pregnant? And sometimes right before you preiod they get sore.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• mine were sore for like 10 days before i got my period! i had no clue why!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Mine are tender too but that's because my period will be here next week.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2009