Do you have an LG Dare?

I'm due for my upgrade soon and I really want the Dare, but I'm apprehensive. How do you like it? Specifically, how easy is typing on the touch screen?

Jmum

Asked by Jmum at 11:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• I have had the Dare for a few months now and I love it! I love the touch screen and when texting I find it so much easier. My hubby does have issues with the touch screen though because he has fat hands lol. If you do get one make sure to get a storage card to go with it so you can transfer your pics and video to other places.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• a friend of mine has one and he LOVES it. i have a LG VX9400, the screen flips up almost like a sidekick sorta, i love it. ill have to give it up though after our contract is up we are going to at&t and getting iphones
    learae

Answer by learae at 9:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009