How many get mad,/aggravated when you SO texts friends that are girls?

Ok so my SO has friends that are girls and it aggravates me when he texts friends that are girls and Ive even asked him to stop (that lasts maybe 2 weeks :S)...does it piss you guys on here off too?

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby only texts one girl and it's only occassionally. I don't care. I know nothing will happen and he knows if something DID, he'd better be running as fast as he can, lol!

I'm not the jealous type. My husband hasn't given me any reason to be that way.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My dh does it and deletes it. Tell me he has nothing to hide. So yea it pisses me off. Especially when he says "She's just a friend" But my marrriage isnt very strong anymore anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My husband wouldnt/doesnt do this.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my husband doesnt need to be texting girls. he has a wife. im the only girl he texts...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 12:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• YES OMG i thought i was the only one.
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 1:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yeah it totally pisses me off. Were on the same AT&T plan so I can look on line anytime and see who he texts. He deletes them too. I have like 2 guy friends Ive known since grade school who texts me occasionally (both with gf's) and I have an iPhone so I dont delete my texts and he reads them all the time.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My husband doesn't do that, and wouldn't. I don't see what reason he would have to be doing it. There are girls he talks to once in a while, but they're mutual friends and he doesn't just call them up to 'chat'. (Like wives of his friends, or my friends, etc) I think I would have a problem with it, especially if he was trying to hide the contents of the messages.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Very much so. I told my DH it's either her or me. So when he got his new phone, he changed his number and I haven't seen any texts from her so far. It better stay that way too.
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 2:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• haha my hub was txtin a girl and got caught and lied and lied and lied well i looked more into the txts and she was sendin him nude pix OMG i went apeshit on him.. lol now he is to scared to even txt his best guy friends lol!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Actually, no, it wouldn't tick me off. And here's why: I TRUST my DH and he trusts me. We have a strong marriage, a strong relationship -- all built on strong foundation of love, respect, and trust. So big deal if he has a few friends who are girls. Just because I'm his wife gives me no right to dictate who he can and can't be friends with and besides, the majority of the friends he has are people he's been friends with for a very long time. Not only that, but I have guy friends who I call/text/email and who call/text/email me. Does it bother my DH? No. Why should it? We are honest with each other -- we know each other's friends. I'm also not about to give up a friendship with someone whom I've been friends with since I was in junior high or higschool with and I wouldn't expect that of my DH either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2009