losing 10 lbs help?

does anyone know how i could lose the stubborn last 10 lbs by swimsuit season? ive lost 20 but im on the last 10. any suggestions?

xhellxfirex495

Asked by xhellxfirex495 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Chocolate...lose up to 1 pound a day. www.getchocolatewow.com
    I lost 6 pounds in 8 days!! NO JOKE. It's organic, and really good for you.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Congrats on loosing the 20 pounds. I do have what is called the Reset Program, visit my page to see it. This has worked for me and thousands. This is not a quick fix or a diet. It works and is healthy.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 10:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If you've hit a wall and haven't lost even though you are still eating healthy and working out it usualy means your body has grown accustomed to your new plan. As we lose weight our bodies needs less calories so if you are eating 1300 calories a day, lower it to 1200 a day and add a different exercise. Such as if you are walking a mile a day, boost it to 2 miles....and you'll then see the pounds coming off once again.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2009