• In the Spotlight:

Did you drink before you knew you were pregnant?

I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks pregnant, and before that, I was drinking a lot, every day, about 8-10 glasses or more of wine & some shots.. Yeah, I'm an alcoholic, but I didn't drink at all once I found out I was pregnant. Just wondering if anyones done this too, and has had a baby with complications of any kind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep.. I drank lots before I found out at 12 weeks.. she's so smart & healthy.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Oh, and my baby came out perfectly healthy.. I'm only asking this out of curiosity!!!! Not looking for drama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I didn't drink that much, but I did have one fun night before I found out. I told my Dr. about it and she said a lot of people do this and not to worry. My baby came out healthy too:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I did...and smoked pot, I didn't know I Was prego til I was almost 5 months along, but DD is perfectly healthy and VERY smart.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i found out when i was 8 weeks and i had drank alot one night alot of whiskey and soem shots and so far so good my baby looks healthy and dr even said is measureing ahead of how far along i am which is what my son did
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I tried a couple of times, but it was making me nauseous and I didn't know why...da... baby didn't care for the booze. I also did some Meth. a few times. My gal is very healthy and smart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i did this too, my baby was born with only one kidney, webbed toes, and problems with his intestine...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• in most cases the baby will be fine. i drank and smoked alot of pot before i found out with all 3 of my kids. my first 2 turned out fine and ill find out in april if this little bun is fine. my pregnancy is good. i wouldnt worry.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yeah my babyboy came out fine even do i took shots the night befor i foundout i was pregnant.......................................i hope ur baby tuns out fine tnteaton
    mary478

Answer by mary478 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2009