so idk wut it could be...

im 35weeks
so i have been getting this really bad pain on the left side of my body and sometimes my right
kinda on top of my hip bone and up to about the middle of my tummy
idk if it feels like menstral (Sp?) cramps cuz iv never gotten them
well i tryed drinking water and it hurt really bad when the water got to my tummy
and then i try to lay on my left side and that hurt to
could this be labor or just normal pains

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• normal...your body is preparing for labor.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• oh man i know how you feel im almost 26 weeks and ive felt that way since about 16 weeks its killer all i can do to help is lay on my left side(or right ) or sit back at an angle with my feet up and i have actually had to take tylennol it sucks but its normal
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Sounds like round ligament pains. You get them on your side and they can hurt bad. I got them first around 20 weeks or so and was really sore, then then went away. Then when I got around 34 weeks they came back. Well just one side at a time! Your ligaments are stretching cause of your growing uterus.
    crystal1480

Answer by crystal1480 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2009