OBAMA,OBAMA, OBAMA OBAMA..

I LOVE HIM. I DO. I IDOLIZE HIM BUT THEIRS TO MANY QUESTIONS BOUT HIM TONITE.. RAWR.. ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORST AS OF TUESDAY.. LETS TALK ABOUT.. MARTIN LUTHER KING.. AND HOW PROUD HE PROBABLY IS RIGHT NOW.. I KNOW AS A PARTCIAL AFRICAN-AMERICAN I AM. SOMEONE FINALLY FULL FILLED HIS DREAMS.. "A MAN JUDGED NOT BY THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN BUT BY THE CHARACTER OF HIS PERSON"

I AM SO SORRY I WENT BLANK.. UMM THIS IS AKWARD.. THATS NOT WORD BY WORD BUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT I'M SURE OF IT. I WENT BLANK AND COULDNT THINK..

ANYHOWS.. I GUESS MY QUESTION OF THE NIGHT IS::::::::::::::

WHATS ON YOUR MIND?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Watching the Inaguaration Ball in DC. Thinking that I wished I was there. Feeling so proud to be a citizen of this country. Thanking GOD that Obama's ignaguration is a day after Martin Luthier King's Day.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Losers? Okay...Obama could be a potential loser...We have yet to find out, but MLK was most certainly not a loser.
    Must you be rude over this? That's a big NO!
    Apparently you forgot to read this: Check this box if you want this answer to appear anonymously. If you answer anonymously, please make sure your answer is nice, honest, and respectful. Any disrespectful anonymous answers will be removed and your account may be suspended or even canceled.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I really obama too. I hope he turns the economy around. And gets things that bush messed up fixed.
    brittanychick0

Answer by brittanychick0 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i really like obama too left out a word
    brittanychick0

Answer by brittanychick0 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• She did NOT say he was full black...She said he was half african american....
    Racist much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• She said SHE was a partial African American not HIM

.. I KNOW AS A PARTCIAL AFRICAN-AMERICAN I AM. SOMEONE FINALLY FULL FILLED HIS DREAMS.. "A MAN JUDGED NOT BY THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN BUT BY THE CHARACTER OF HIS PERSON"
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 12:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• You know, there IS a holiday called President's Day. It celebrates ALL the presidents, not just one in particular.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• OMG does no one read! So we have to celebrate all our presidents in one day, but yet, someone who did something for the minority of the US gets his own day....Somehow I dont see how that is fair. I mean MLK did some great stuff, but for African Americans. JFK did something for the UNITED STATES. In my eyes, I think he deserves his own day. But I guess thats why im obligated to have my own opinion
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 12:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yea, by saying that she was kinda saying HE WAS!
    Did you hear her say he was full blown african american?
    And technically his skin IS black.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• MLK is the major activist in the Civil Rights Movement and b/c of his actions and his perseverance we do not have separate eateries, bathrooms and schools. He changed our nation for the better and you're damn skippy he deserves a holiday!

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2009