9/11 what do you think?

Ron Cunningham’s “The long Goodbye” editorial a refreshing attempt to summarize eight long years of abuse under the rule of George W. Bush in America's so-called “post 9/11 world”.

But the legacy is not complete until the rule of law prosecutes those who committed the 9/11 mass murder of nearly 3,000 U.S. citizens and foreign nationals from 80 countries who were incinerated in the terror attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

After 7 long years, the FBI has finally acknowledged in a letter that evidence for controlled demolition of three WTC skyscrapers is: “…backed by thorough research and analysis”.

continues

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Here's the stance I take on this topic:

I don't believe that it was a full-on inside job, but I do believe that there was something (a LOT of somethings) covered up by the government. There are too many unanswered questions for the government's story to be the FULL story.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• This startling admission from Michael K. Heimbach of the FBI’s counterterrorism division is the result of Architect, Richard Gage’s 2008 DVD release: “9/11: Blueprint for Truth”, where Gage adheres to the rigors of the scientific method to prove that explosives were the ultimate cause for the near free-fall speed collapse of three skyscrapers. The work of Richard Gage, AIA and his group of more than 550 Architects and Engineers can be found at AE911Truth.org.

Proof- http://www.ae911truth.org/flashmov11.htm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• isn't this a conspiracy theory?
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• but the FBI is finally hinting towards it being the truth not just a conspiracy. google Michael K. Heimbach of the FBI’s counterterrorism division and see what he is being saying lately
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I watched the first 5 minutes of that video and I am now stupider than I was 6 minutes ago.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i dont get it.. what r u saying 9/11 "was an inside job"? omg get real....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I didn't even watch. I have heard about this though. believe what you want'. I don't believe it though.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• googled Michael K. Heimbach got nothing.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• http://www.prisonplanet.com/newly-uncovered-wtc-7-video-betrays-more-foreknowledge-of-collapse.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My mind is always and has always been open. I've seen zeitgeist and it made me think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2009