problems in my relationship i need advise?

precious79

Asked by precious79 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Well I can't give advise if I don't know the problem. Can you be more specific?
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 5:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• The teen years are a very horomonal time. You can see someone for the first time and KNOW that you're in love with them, then the next day see someone else and KNOW that you're now in love with them. Maturity will help and so will time. Learning what you truly want in a man will also help you to avoid wasting your precious time on any losers. The guy your with right now might be one of those but only you can know. Would you want to be married to him if he was fat and ugly and you had kids to take care of and support?
    Anonymous

• you need to work on communication.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Need more info if you really want help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2008