JUST A QUESTION

IM 18YEARS OLD AND HAVE TWO BABIES A 24MONTH OLD AND AN 11MONTH OLD.MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON NOV 27 28 OR 29 CANT REMEMBER BUT IT DID END ON THE 5TH OF DECEMBER I TESTED ON JAN 14TH AND GOT A NEGATIVE.CAN I STILL BE PREG?

CASPER956

Asked by CASPER956 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the Doctor...Nobody here is going to be able to determine if you are pregnant. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• It is possible but I would go to the doctor for a blood test. No need in wasting $8-$15 each test if it keeps coming back negative even if you are pregnant.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:57 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I DID.IM JUST WAITING FOR THE RESULTS:)PRAYING FOR A POSITIVE
    CASPER956

Answer by CASPER956 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Praying for a positive? Why? I'm not judging you, but why at 18 do you want 3 kids? I had one at 18, one at 20, and my last at 27 and its still a huge responsibility. Do you have a good means for taking care of these kids? Well good luck in whatever happens :-)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• YES I DO.IM STUDYING TO BE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT IM MARRIED AND I HAVE A PART TIME JOB MY HUSBAND WORKS FULL TIME AND I ACTUALLY HAVE ONE THE OTHER IS MY STEP DAUGHTER
    CASPER956

Answer by CASPER956 at 5:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Actually, my life is pretty great. I'm not on any government aid and i support my kid myself. I don't rely on tax payer dollars because i'm 18 years old and want another baby. People like her, and obviously you, will always be like this. And yes dogs to get fixed, and some women need to as well. Maybe you both can combine food stamps and have a BBQ together!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Sweetheart I got 12 years on you and u haven't even started to experience life yet. I don't know where u think you get off thinking you're better than anyone else. You are a kid. And I am pretty well into my career and most likely make more income in a week than you do in a month, or several, so honestly you look like a fool & your ignorance is amusing. The bbq comment was original though....but instead of trying to come with clever comments, maybe you should find something more constructive do with your time, open a book perhaps?
    Anonymous