Is there anyway to make it come faster.......??

I know you can walk or have sex to enhance the chances of going into labor.. but!!

Does anything enhance the chance of your period coming faster? My cycles are always off.. about 2-4 days late than previous one.. and I just want to shed this pregnant feeling!!! I might be, might not be.. I just want my period to come for that big sigh of relief.. either way, it'll be okay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just relax!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Wear some white pants tommorrow and don't be prepared-that might do the trick. Or maybe thats just my luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• lol... anon...

there is no way to make your period come faster... but stress can make it come later...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• LOL, anonymous' idea is brilliant.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 1:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• When the nice wealther comes, go to an amusment park every month. Ride all the rides that twirl your ass around and it'll come early. Mine did once when I went to Great Adventure in New Jersey. Like this answer. hee. hee.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009