Are we sharing the cranky can tonight or what?

Wow, there has been some claws out this evening...... did we all spend so much time on CafeMom that we all synced up PMS at the same time or what?

Laugh a little.... Here my sister sent me this text.... hope you smile too:

Tru Friendship; U cry; I cry. U hurt: I hurt. U fight; I fight. U jump off a bridge; you by ya self! But Ima act a fool at the funeral! Love Ya!

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 1:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last time I shared a TEXT.... the claws came out! Some ppl have zero sense of humor!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• lol i heard that before... yea some ladies always have their claws out... they even stalk you too! creepy.....

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• SOME PEOPLE HAVE SOME IGNORANT OPINIONS AND THEY OFFEND OTHERS AND DONT GIVE A RATTS ASS ABOUT IT. RAWR!

<<<-- I'M ONE OF THE ONES THAT IS IN A BAD MOOD!

AND I'VE SEEN THAT.. NOT EVEN A SMILE SORRY HUN YOU TRIED!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• tee hee i heard that but ti was a little diff my friend sent it to me it said you laugh i laugh i laugh you jump off a bridge im sure gonna miss your text messages
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yeah, things have been a little sour tonight. Whatever happened to the light hearted nights where we all get along and ask questions about boogers and Zombies?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• MommaBear1129
    i read your post i think you are just mad because not eveyone agreed with you i didnt even get to post my reply because you closed it instead of actually accepting opinions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• This Anon is always in a good mood:)

Well it is now clear who started all the trouble tonight!! And it WASN'T Juliansmommy!

IT IS PRETTY OBVIOUS.
    Anonymous

• lol faithful i just tried to respond to that but it got deleted... i thought it was funny as hell
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• wow... is my anon. stalker back?

YAY!!! wasnt me tonight :) :).... sorry i am strong about how i feel and don't care what you have to say about it :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

• Oops Anon 12:08 was supposed to fall under MommaBear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2009