We just bought a preschool and I am wondering if anyone out there has some great sites for project/craft ideas?

The school we bought is wonderful and we absolutely love it!! They rely heavily on hands on activities and such (which is my philosophy anyway) but all the crafts are from about 5 years ago and I want to revamp some of the ideas and have some more current things. Some of the projects are fantastic and the kids love them but we need some updating. Everyday the kids do an activity/craft...tissue art, finger painting, collages, hands on creative things, not just dittos and writing sheets. Any ideas?? I'd love to hear some!!

nvbb76

Asked by nvbb76 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wow, you bought a preschool? How amazing, what a fun thing to do! Well no specific ideas, but definitly something with music, alot of elementary schools and junior highs have music lessons so it would be great if they could start a little early. Easy stuff though, like maybe making drums or those shoebox guitars with rubberbands. Just something so they get interested :)
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 6:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Here are some awesome websites..... www.abcteach.com, www.dltk.com, and www.drjean.com
    MrsP777

Answer by MrsP777 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you can google activities for toddlers,activities for preschoolers, activities for boys or girls and so on i dont own a preschool but i was on this same quest a month ago trying to find some exciting activities for my babies it is really helpful and free.lol
    vmommy3

Answer by vmommy3 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2008