feeling very weird, kinda like im pregnant

well my dd is almost 5 months now, so i expected things to get back to normal by now, but it just keeps getting weirder. ok so i had my periode on dec 7th just like i had for the last two months before that, then agin on dec 25th and that lasted till jan 6th, now nothing, and i keep getting cramps ALL day it seems. plus painful gas and some heart burn, i havent changed my diet any, everything is still the same, im not bfing tho. so anyone got an idea??? oh and dh would have a fit if i asked him to bye a preg test so yea, i just have to wiat it out to know for sure, but want some opinions

luna08

Asked by luna08 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Health

• It could just be hormones being a new mom but then again it could be preggers. I would go buy a test myself and see what turns out. He won't have to know until you know.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 3:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009