After C section...

I have heard many things about belly type bands that help heal and make moving easy and bind. I want something that will stay put when i go up and down the stairs and is not stiff. Any ideas?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 1:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmm . . I never heard of these things . . find anything you can!!! My recovery was quite difficult, but if your c-section is planned, it will probably be easier. Good Luck Mama!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I hoping its a s easy as my 1st one..I had really no pain at all..But my luck i will be hurtin lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:00 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I had an unplanned c-section. I healed just fine (about 2 weeks for the outside to heal). I didn't need pain meds or anything, I survived off of ibuprofen.

My house is three stories, I had no problem going up and down, and had no bands.

Trust me though, if you have a c-section, you'll be sore, but the pain doesn't bother you once you lay your eyes on that beautiful baby. Just take it easy :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 19, 2009