I quit posting my funny questions...Sorry guys.

Was trying to lighten up the mood and get rid of the drama but someone is posing as me in the answers part to my questions. Someone's really trying to ruin the night. Anyway, just know. I will not be replying to this message in answers..because I'm pretty sure anon will pose as me.
You all asked why I posted anon anyway. It was because I knew there was a person starting up trouble so I went ingognito. lol. Anyway, since this is suppose to be a question. What are you all doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I post anon too! But I'm not causing any drama. There should be many anon buttons, like anon1, anon2 and so forth! People are lame and ruin it for the rest of us good anons:)

To answer your ? Ummm...I'm just wasting time here on CM I really should be sleeping!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I HATE THE ANON BUTTON.

I'M HERE THINKING ABOUT SEX AND FOOTBALL!!

WHOOO STEELERS!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yea i should be sleeping to but i dont want monday to actually come... hubs will be in the field all night and i will be all by myself with the baby....im just here on cm... actually having a blast.. tonight has been fun...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Mommabear the person who kept replying to her posts acting like her typed in all caps too.
    You wouldn't be the one would you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Okay Juliansmommy. I'm sorry but I can't stalk you anymore lol. I have to go to sleep:)

Maybe we will meet again.

Peace, Anon out:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• NO I DONT EVEN POST WITH THE ANON BUTTON. SOWWIE1 :( NOT ME! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I just woke up....yawn!
    Have a good Monday everyone.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:29 AM on Jan. 19, 2009