Do you live with Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde?

We were fine last weekend. We hung out, had some fun and all was good. Then this weekend its like WTF crawled up his ass and died?? It's like a constant roller coaster and im getting the feeling I want to get off this ride. Anyone else live like this?

Grneydmomof2

Asked by Grneydmomof2 at 2:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah lol they say we have mood swings ya right just ask nicely whats wrong with you? then he will feel bad for being foul
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 2:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My boyfriend gets moody sometimes. But it is always for good cause. When he is stressed over his job or during his busy season at work - he warns me that he will be preoccupied. Also if something is bugging him, he tells me and says that he is feeling preoccupied about it. We are pretty good at sensing each other's moods and I've learned to not take it personally if he gets quiet or irritable. We get along great and I know if there is anything that I've done that bugs him, he lets me know right away. But I have to say it is extremely rare that it is either one of us. It is usually something else. And we talk about it.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Omg, I swear my dh has pms worse that me! I can't keep up with his moods. His mood can change from one minute to the next and I'm supposed to keep up with them and be happy when he is happy or else I'm just a bitch. Sorry, I can't switch gears that fast. It's so annoying. I feel like my head is constantly spinning when he's around. It's sad, but I'm happier when he's not home...

Have you asked him what is deal is? I never get a straight answer when I ask dh, but idk if he's just that way or what.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My mother is that way.The reason she is because she has bi-polar disorder.I am not saying that is his reason.His maybe his weird way of venting his stress.I would tell him the next time you are stressed out and I didn't cause it.Please don't take it out on my expense,as it's not fair to me.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• anime mom619----I do ask him but he just tells me that he has alot on his mind, yea ok, and so does the rest of the world. Oh, and don't feel bad, sometimes im glad he's not home too, especially when he's in his crabby mood.
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 2:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Jeffsmom87----It's weird you mention that cause his brother is exactly the same way and his wife is a psychologist and she swears he is bi-polar. She has even told him to go see someone and get meds for it, he is REAL bad, trust me. So I always tell her well then it must run in their family.
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If you are not married to this guy then do yourself a favor & get out!!!! Bi-polar does run in families & if he is not going to get on meds then you are going to have a nightmare of a life with him. I am speaking from experience but unfortunately I am married to the guy so just 'quitting' is not an option. However, if I had it all to do over, I'd run & not look back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• OP, Annon 7:12 is right, I was not only married to a Bi-Polar Alcoholic, I am Bi-Polar and didn't know it till after our divorce and 4 years of having the crap beat out of me. He learned later he WAS Bi-Polar but it was too late for us. My mom was BP as well as many in her family tree. My children have mental health issues as well. If you aren't married, I wouldn't leave just b/c he is BP that is just cruel especially if you really love him and he loves you. Encourage him to get help. There is lots of it and I am not saying that finding the right meds will happen on the first try, but it is better to try than to have him suffer and you to suffer right along with him.
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 7:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yes it sounds liek my hubby too! he will be all fine but if hes in a bad mood he will be ignorant towards me then hours later , most of the time , apologize!!
    RyanMarie

Answer by RyanMarie at 12:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Are you sure we are not with the same guy?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009