career choice?

When you were a little girl, what did you picture yourself doing? And where are you now?

I used to want to be a lawyer. A family one. Someone who could help the kids, and the families that really needed the help.

Now, i'm lost. I want to be a teacher, a chef, and I want to stay home with our children.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was little I wanted to be a nurse.

I'm now in college working on the pre-requisites to go into nursing.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• THATS SO COOL GINGER!!

WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL I WANTED TO BE A VET UNTIL I REALIZED THAT I WOULD HAVE TO HELP REPTILES TOO LOL.. THEN I WAS LIKE NAW NEVERMIND.
    THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT DOING SOMETHING IN LAW..

NOW I'M GOING TO SCHOOL FOR CRIMINAL JUSTICE! :D WHOOT WHOOT!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I used to want to be a lawyer and a doctor. -You know, make the big money!- Im a SAHM now, but I've done phlebotomy and patient care tech at the hospitals, and I'm a dispatcher for an air ambulance company. I've been going to school off and on for nursing, too. Still not quite making the money, but I was helping people, so I would say, I'm half way there!

Don't worry, you can be a SAHM, teach your children, and learn how to be a great chef at home!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I wanted to be a NASCAR driver (don't you dare laugh at me!) and now I am in the same boat as Ginger, doing some prereq's for the nursing program so I can start in the fall.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i wanted to be a doctor and the 1st woman president.......lol

now that i have been to college for a year (trying to get back in.. just moved..blah blah) i am going to get into criminal justice for now... but i want to go back and become an RN at some point...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I wanted to be a mom, and now I am blessed to be a SAHM, altough my teachers always tried to push me to do somthing else, because "I have/had so much potencial, that I could do so much more with my life".

I plan to do be a crisis intervention councler or do christian peer councling. But I am not concerned with that now, my babies are young and they are my #1 priority. They need al of me right now, and I am able to provide that.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• When I was really little (elementary school and earlier) I wanted to be a princess.

When I was in middle school, I wanted to be a teacher. And in highschool is when I made my career choice to do child psychology. I went to college for child psychology, and ended up getting a great job as an elementary school guidance counselor, but now I'm a stay at home mom :)
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 3:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I wanted to be a lawyer-chef. I'd own a nice coffeehouse/bakery, and I never did get around to figuring out the scheduling of it all LOL.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• When I was a little girl I wanted to be a mother just like my mother.
    When I was in high school and realized how intelligent I was in all mathematics I decided to pursue a degree in math and become a math teacher.
    When funds ran out and I couldn't afford college I ended up getting married and becoming a mommy anyway.
    During the course of my life I became iinterested in the healthcare field and was able to obtain a degree in medical assisting. Now I am college obtaining a degree in billing and coding and then I will go on to earn a degree in healthcare management.
    I would love to obtain a degree in accounting just for the fun of it, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Actress, became one, but then stopped that to be a stay-at-home mommy!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2009