can you still be

pregnant i was suppose to ovulate on jul.4-9 so i had sex all those days after that i had some symptoms like i feel pregnant i have some symptoms fatigue, tiredness, i smell things stronger now, i'm bloated and my breast's are sore and my aerolas got darker and my breast's got bigger i'm eating more and i crave things alot i go to the bathroom often and i'm constipated plus i have some cramping sometimes i have these hot flashes and feel very hot also i get very emotional. but now i'm on my normal period i took a test on the 16th but it came out invalid i'm waiting to go to my doctor but has this happened before wut do u guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had the exact same thing happen to me, the ewxact same thing but all my test came out neg.So wait to see what ur doctor says because my doc didn't help me.
    Anonymous

• I had a really light period when I was about 3 weeks along. My hormone levels weren't high enough to stop the cycle yet and my at home test was negative. It was another 2 weeks before I showed on a test, but the cravings started within the first couple of weeks.
    SnoBunni

Answer by SnoBunni at 12:10 AM on Jul. 19, 2008