UGHHHHH HELP ]:

so its 3am in PA right now and im awake ; i cant sleep ; EVER. ; i cant get comfortable ; i feel like my daughter is gonna fall out of my ass how low she feels right now ; either that or break through my vag. ; either way its not pretty ; im so tired all day and night and i just cant sleep tho ; whats going on??????????? im 28 weeks and some odd days ; almost 29 weeks. ; ughh help me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just weird pregnancy... thats what i do too.. i even just cried because i am so tired, but i realy cant fall asleep. :( try taking a warm comfy quiet bath! maybe it will calm you and make u sleepy.. good luck... SERIOUSLY lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• sorry hun only get worse from now until u deliver
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Try a pregnancy pillow or a body pillow between your legs...that worked wonders for me!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i have a body pillow i use ; it still doesnt work ; and im constantly smacking my SO for snoring like a truck driver ; ..... i feel if i dont sleep RIGHT NOW i will go nuts. ; its critical lol ; ..... and have3girls114 - thanks for the advice lol ; good to kno this will not end netime soon :] .... <3

ladies my eyes are tearing from yawning so much.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i felt the same way through much of my pregnancy. i ended up going in the guest room and sleeping there. i would get hot, DH would be snoring and it wasn't worth the effort in the middle of the night. sometimes i slept best on the couch. put on a really boring tv show and it might put you to sleep.
    GinaNewMom2008

Answer by GinaNewMom2008 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• welcome to the joys of being pregnant!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• oh you have a while to go....You could do the cat stretch and see if that moves her.

I have not slept through the night in weeks. I get woke up with her pounding on my insides, having to pee, wrist hurting, I am to hot, to cold, sweating, my back hurts, my hips hurt (I think she sits on my right hip). I think I had my last full night of sleep weeks ago for a very long long time.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Trust me thats normal. I felt like that the entire time I was pregnant. You may wanna talk to your doctor about it but thats how I felt.
    countrybaby89

Answer by countrybaby89 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2009