Possibility of pregnancy?

Ok, so me and my SO had sex on saturday and he came twice. I'm supposed to be ovulating the 18th-20th and we can't get get together these day cause we live a while from each other and he works 12 hours a day. I know sperm can last up to five days but what are the chances of me getting pregnant? We really want a baby together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sweetie, you are just going to have to wait until your missed period. I can lie to you and say there is a 50% chance but the only thing that is going to do is give up your hopes when you find out your not pregnant. I am not judging or anything but you said that you both live a while away and you don't get to see each other much. Is that really fair to bring a child into the world together when 1. you don't even live together, much less engaged or married. 2. He works a lot on top of that. My suggestion is to wait. I know you want to have a baby but I would wait until better circumstances. Good Luck and have a good day.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• We're engaged. And we're only living away from each other until May.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Honestly, if it were me, I would wait until May or even after you got married before trying to conceive. Have you been pregnant before? If not, then you may want you SO to come to the appointments or hold your hair while you are puking your guts out in the first trimester, or even going for a Taco Bell run at 12 at night because you have had a sudden craving. However, that is just me. Good Luck and Best Wishes in whatever happens or whatever you decide.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• This would be my second, which i did on my own. So even having him there just to talk to is great. But i get what your saying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I tried for 3 months before I got pregnant with my son and I had sex every other day. Sometimes it just doesn't work how you want it to. But good luck and keep trying if you really want a baby.
    countrybaby89

Answer by countrybaby89 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• with both my children i never had sex on the day i was sipose to ovulate if this helps any so it could happen and don't listen too them do what you want too do welcome too the new millenium you dont have to be married these days
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2009