Looking for a pen pal for my 13 yo daughter...

We spent some time searching online about a year ago, and never found anyone. I thought this would be a better place to look. If interested, please message me.
Thx

jdrae13

Asked by jdrae13 at 5:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• calm down ladies! ever heard of a P.O. box? Pen pals are so cool! I had one when I was a kid. There are safe ways to do it. Good luck jdrae13. and get a P.O. box to be safe, ok?
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:51 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Please people .. don't give this person your address or access to your children's info. No offense jdrae13, but you don't have much info on your page, and for all we know, you are some sicko perverted 40 year old sex registrant.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 8:54 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No kidding, Xtina. I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to ask this question on here. Does she not watch the news? Secondly, if this person is legit, how does she know she is getting someone legit in return. Anyone could be a pedophile. What is wrong with people?
    sgr123

Answer by sgr123 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Im not a perve! I do see where you are coming from, but please! Don't you think you could ask me to find out anything you possibly wanted to, including my number to call, before starting any type of communication between my child and yours. I'm a parent of 4 children, but my daughter is going thru some trying times and I just thought if she met someone whom she might be able to talk to and not feel judged, it might help her out. I'm also a foster parent. I don't have a lot on my profile because I'm fairly new to the site. There is a lot you can do as a parent to ensure the safety of your children and family when dealing with a person and the mail. Maybe you need to educate yourself in that area before suggesting that I have some nerve for asking a question such as the one I did!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Before you get your panties in a wad, that message was for the younger naive maybe not so smart mothers on here. And dont pretend that there aren't any because we have all seen the "i'm 16 and think i'm pregenant" posts. Just wanted to make sure people didnt immediately post their address for the world to see. Forgive me for being cautious... this is the Internet after all. Calm down. 

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009