G Diapers? Can you use anything else with them?

I've been looking into more eco-friendly diapering and we're considering switching to cloth. We've been looking at Fuzzi, BG, AIOs/AI2s, and tons of others. I came across G Diapers on diapers.com and I was wondering if anyone else has used them and if you have to use the liner things that are made for them or if you can basically use them as a cloth diaper by using pre-folds or something as liners. Thanks!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes! I use the regular prefolds. I just have the cheap ones from Walmart..the gerber kind. Fold it up in there and you can overlap the edge in front (I do this for my son) and it works just as well. You just take it out when its wet and replace it with another prefold instead of the disposable things that were originally supposed to be in the G diaper. Hope that helps
    jdblack78

Answer by jdblack78 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'd imagine you can.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2009