What is your favorite commercial?

Mine would have to be from a local dentist office. They are basically advertising that they service patients with high anxiety about going to the dentist and they will sedate you for everything. As a dentist wimp myself, I love this commercial...and their jingle is "Sedation Dentistry...we'll wake you up when it's over". Lol...I laugh every time I see it!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Those commercial's for Swiffer where the song is 'Baby Come Back' and the mop and broom are trying to woo her back is great fun!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I like the new SlamChop commercial. It makes me giggle.
    It's got Vince (from Shamwow), and it's like a dicer thing he's selling now, but it's so dang funny.
    NicoleSparks

Answer by NicoleSparks at 8:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I like the arby's commerical where its the dudes b-day and hes laying in bed and the girl wakes in with a food tray in a arbys outfit and his "I'm thinking Arby's hat" comes up... LMAO funny stuff
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I like the IKEA commercial where the lady runs out screaming "START THE CAR! START THE CAR!"

My favorite commercial of all time though, has to be the old Orbitz Gum commercial where the women walks in to her husband's office to confront him with his secretary and he says things like "What the french toast" and she says "You coodie queen" and the secretary says "Who are you calling a coodie queen, you lint licker?!" HAHAHA.. if you've seen it you know its hilarious, if you haven't you must think im nuts ! Just YouTube it and you will laugh I promise !!

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I love the commercials with the manning brothers and and the williams sisters. they are hilarious.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Nicole, I just saw the SlamChop commercial yesterday. My kids didn't get why I cracked up when he said "You'll love my nuts." I couldn't explain to them that Mommy's mind went straight to the gutter. LOL

My favorite is the one for some vaccuum, that this little white dog goes under the couch to get something, and when he comes back out, he's black.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My favorite is the old Starburst commercial, the one where the little guy is dancing a jig and singing 'berries and cream, berries and cream." I dont' know why but that cracks me up. I watch it on youtube at least once a week.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Lol, some commercials I think are funny, but in general I just get pissed when they cut to a commercial break. I hate them. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i love that altell commercial where the guy is stuck in the brothl with the tech brother and one of the brothers is dancing while the other one is holding the stereo and i love the commercial for those new kleenex that are made with lotion
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I love the freecreditreport.com commercials. My 10yr. old and I try to learn all the words to each of the songs. I think they guys that do them are awsome.

The Orbits commercial from a pp is hysterical!!!

Then there's one for a local clothing store. The owners are dressed up like zombies and wander around the store mumbling while subtitles run along the bottom of the screen about what they sell.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2009