i just found out i am pregnant i have been having some cramping. I don't go to the doctor until monday? i am scared is this normal?

Ambercrombie

Asked by Ambercrombie at 6:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had cramping with both of daughters. It is normal they say as long as there is no bleeding. m
    kenedygrace06

Answer by kenedygrace06 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• YES IT IS NORMAL BECAUSE YOUR INSIDES ARE STRECHING
    MOMMY2BNOV21

Answer by MOMMY2BNOV21 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• It is totally normal! I was so scared when it happened to me that I went to the emergency room. 12 hours later the doctor there told me no worries it happens to everyone. Now I know that cramping is expected, but not when there is bleeding. Don't let other people's horror stories scare you into thinking somethings wrong. I let peoples negative opinions affect me way to much to the point that I thought something was wrong with me all the time. I had the healthiest pregnancy and a healthy little boy!
    dannybugg

Answer by dannybugg at 7:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• YES IT NORMAL WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WIT MY SON WHO IS NOW 3MTH AT THE BEGINGIN I WAS CRAMPIN A LOT AS LONG AS U NOT BLEEDIN U GOOD
    RASHADSWIFEY

Answer by RASHADSWIFEY at 8:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Yeah I went to the ER too and they said as Long as I didn't bleed it was fine but some of my cramps were really really bad though take a nice warm bath it will help hope you feel better soon the cramps don't last forever
    cristyanne

Answer by cristyanne at 10:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Yes...I had it too.
    drdarcmom

Answer by drdarcmom at 10:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I've had them several times and even some false labor pains. Not fun. If you like back massages, be careful of hitting pressure points that will cause cramping. I didn't believe it the first time I heard it till my Hubby was trying to be sweet and hit one. OMG! I thought we were going to be heading to the ER that night. >.
    SnoBunni

Answer by SnoBunni at 12:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Dont worrie about it, I have had cramping, just like I did when I was on my P, but I am 12 weeks and the doc says its normal, think about it, you have this thing pushing and making room inside of you... Congrats!!!! And good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2008