Concerning 9/11 (again)

For everyone who believes the gov't's story is complete truth, how would you explain the explosions inside the towers before/during their fall?
Or that the 3rd building fell as well, in the SAME manner? What about the fact that these planes had gotten so of course without anyone looking for them?

How do you account for these things in the government's explanation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If we can send men and women to war to risk thier lives, and then not give them the full respect that they deserve when they come home to us- well, then....anything is possible as far as OP posting. People seem to be just numbers anymore.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Well since my mom actually saw the plane go into the pentagon and her friend died there I dont think it was a conspiracy. I guess if you didnt actually SEE what happened with your own two eyes and didnt lose people in the terror attack it would be easy to try and question what happened. Its alot different for those who witnessed it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:16 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm not saying that planes didn't crash into the towers/pentagon. What I AM saying is that there were explosions throughout the buildings UNRELATED to the planes. Even eyewitnesses and people INSIDE the buildings have attested to that.

And I can't see how losing loved ones would stop someone from asking questions. If anything, that should make them more anxious to know the whole truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I was in New York, I saw that second plane hit, are you saying that planes didn't actually hit the buildings? Because that is ridiculous. It would be foolish to believe everything we are told, but stop being so paranoid. What happened was a tragic terroist attack on innocent people. What could possibly be done about a plane gone off track? It could be shot down, which is a likely possibility for the plane that landed in PA, but by the time they would have realized what happened with the other planes it would have been too late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No the conspiracy theory says that the planes didnt cause the towers and surrounding buildings to come down AND also says a missile hit the pentagon not a plane. Its beyond ludicrous.

Answer by gemgem at 9:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I think your question is ridiculous and me personally haven't heard about "explosions" before the towers fell and I have watched plenty of programs about it and always had the news on about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Are you serious? Pa leezzz! Come back with something REAL and legit!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Stop throwing out your lame links. They aren't real and don't come from anything factual. They just are people coming up with their own conspiracies. Stop being a follower of someone else's thinking.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2009