Where can I share information about products that help cancer?

Hi all! My daughter had a cancerous brain tumor removed last April (and is doing GREAT thanks!) and my dad died of cancer last March. Both got me involved in alternatives and I got joined some of the companies that sell them. I want to share that here as they are really wonderful, but in a place where it's wanted, and not where it's obnoxious. Where would that be?

Geeg

Asked by Geeg at 9:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Health

• Have you thought about having Cancer survivor parties? I've never even heard of one but there are so many people who would want to be around other survivors no matter what stage they are in.
    You could post flyers at hospitals, grocery stores, health food stores, community arenas...your possibilites are really endless. Team up with an Avon, Mary Kay, or other person who already meets with women. Have fun with it!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2009