GOOD MORNING :].....FUN QUESTION.

First off how are you ladies feeling this morning?.....And whats one thing your gonna do for yourself today?....just for you!?!?

- Mine will be listening to my favorite music and making home made cannoli's ..... I love cooking ; it keeps me busy and who doesnt like home made cannoli's lol....

BTW - im 28 weeks and six days ; i didnt sleep AT ALL last night besides like 3 hours but i feel good this morning ; i have a doc apt @ 10:40 to get checked out. Hope you all are having a good morning!

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im tired. My 16 yr olds friend called my house at 4:40am UGH! OMG I cussed that little sh*t out haha. I didnt get to go back to sleep since my dd is almost 4 and woke up around 5:30. One thing I am doing for myself today and taking a nap.

Answer by gemgem at 9:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I am sore and tired. Talked to my husband untill 1:30 am. He is on the other side of the continent for training. Today I hope to clean so I can have company tomorrow. Put a special little thing just for myself is take a nice long bath tonight before bed.
    heatherlyn84

Answer by heatherlyn84 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2009