How accurate are the due dates?

I found out I was pregnant in the begining of June and wasn't able to get into the doctor until the end of July. They gave us an ultrasound and said that we had concieved roughly the middle to end of June but I know I concieved in May because my LMP was May 5th and I knew I was PG in the begining of June. According to the docs I am 33 weeks now but at my last appt I'm measuring 2 weeks further along and I am also losing weight which I have done during the last two weeks of pregnancy with my other two children. I have all of the same pains and feelings as I did at the end with my other two also! I've got everything ready for the hospital just in case the dates are wrong like we believe they are. Am I crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont think so i think i got prego end of may but there sayin im 32 weeks lol but my cervix open and i am tryin to go into labor now so i think the due dates are not accurate at all with my first they were way over with her i was further than what they said as well so hope this helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Not crazy at all. My first son came four weeks before his due date, which was two weeks before the date I had calculated and 6 weeks according to his development.

My youngest son came on his due date.

Answer by Bmat at 10:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My twins were due 1/28/06. They arrived 12/16/05. The due date didn't mean a thing in the end.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• All my due dates have been messed up. Trust yourself mama!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• They could never figure how far along i was... they kept changing it on me...my due date was july 24 and i had my ds on july 11th.
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009