After AF is late?

how long after af is late should a home test be able to show a +? I am 2 days late, with sore boobs fo the pst about 3 days and more frequent urination. This morning I actually had some nausea but no throwing up. I am very anxious but not to the point t where I am making myslef crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can test now. Some tests even show 5 days before AF is set to come on. You should show a positive if you are now. If not wait 3-4 more days and do it again. Everyone is different.

Answer by gemgem at 10:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• POSTER......
    i forgot to say that i did tet this morning and it was negative with first morning urine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i would wait a week or 2 and test again too see if it changes some women take longer too show on test
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2009