how do they do it? HELP!

So my 1st ultrasound was in june. It had said my due date was for Feb 8th.
When determaining a due date do they count in the ultrasound and lmp? my lmp was april 23rd but the other day my doctor said they had it down on april 30th. Thats a whole week difference. Should i be further along than they think? I am 100% positive when my lmp was. I know its just a week but dammit! that week counts! lol

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 10:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why stress about a few days? When the baby's ready, the baby's ready.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• for my own piece of mind..
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 10:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• trust me a week is nothing now if it was a month or 2 then i would be pulling my hair out but a week is nothing baby can come 2 weeks early or 2 weeks late so you are going too be fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• It's only a week. It won't change your due date. They will go by the ultrasound you had for dating.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Don't stress. The only thing that may happen you have any control over would be if your doc wants to induce and you can always say no thanks.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• All due dates are are estimates. If you need it for paternity reasons, then you will have to do a DNA test, since babies aren't born on exactly 9 months after the act, every time... it is actually only 4% of the time.
    Anonymous

• lol no not for paternity reason..
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 7:10 AM on Jan. 20, 2009