i definitely need this

Why can't cars have multiple horns to reflect varying degrees of emotion?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's what the middle finger is for....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I hear ya on that one. I just lay on the horn longer if that person REALLY pisses me off!!! I can say that I haven't thrown the finger at anyone. It would piss me off if someone did that to me!!! What I want is a way for you to follow behind the person & have a neon sign where you can type in what you're feeling!!!!
    JLee07

Answer by JLee07 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I agree! I hate when people flip me off, and I don't flip other people off! I don't want my boys repeating disrespectful behavior whether necessary or not! If I have unintentionally done something and I piss some one off I smile and I wave, or I mouth ''sorry"....I'm too nice...I tend to only get road rage when the car isn't moving....like in parking lots waiting for a parking space, or at stoplights....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:54 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I didn't say I flip em' off....it just happens to me alot....LOL I guess I piss people off when I drive or they just don't like the way I look...LMAO
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Hey, where I live, we're surrounded by reservation land. O the reservation, there aren't many paved roads, no stop signs, no traffic lights...etc. When the people who live on the reservation come into town, they still drive like that!!!! I think I've worn out the horn in my car!!!! The funny part is, when you honk you're horn at them, they wave like they know you or they give you this blank look!!! I'm sorry if I misunderstood your point, but I do understand where you're coming from!!
    JLee07

Answer by JLee07 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009